What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Big class

Hard to believe I haven't updated this since Nov.
Dec. I was so busy I probably didn't dream:)
And this month my computer hasn't been working right so I guess that covers most of my excuses :)

Dreamt that there was a super big class that I was in. I sat in different places. The last time I sat in this front atrium part where you had to turn around to see the instructor. Seats filled quickly. I was jumping over rows and wearing a skirt but it didn't seem to bother me.
Katrina was being questioned about when she took lunch because she hasn't written it specifically in her message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home