What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, October 01, 2010

The store and the ferry

I was in a store looking at an Oprah book that was on sale. I eventually put it back, though I don't know if it was in the right place. I was looking for someone in the store. Maybe Oprah was in the store too. I ended up by the men's deodorant section and saw they had invented some new things.

There was a ferry dock. I had parked in a parking space as I did not know it was the loading dock at the time. But the ferry was not there so no matter. But then I got to thinking maybe I would take the ferry. Someone told me that direction was important, that everyone needed to be facing the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home