What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Feeding

In my dream I was feeding people. I was having to organize meals. There was one family with a young child and they seemed happy with what I had made even though they were leftovers. I think chicken and James' type of rice. I was feeding my family too. We were all by a pool. I was tired and wanted to refresh with a swim. I told everyone I needed a break. I knew that by what I was doing with the feeding I was giving my mother a break. I didn't want to burden her by going for a swim so I wanted to tell her that I would just be a short time and not to worry. I also asked Jo if we could by some baby food as that would also help things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home