What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, October 11, 2010

First day of exams

Dreamt that it was the first day of exams. They were in the gyms but the gyms were looking more historic. Limestone decorations, etc. The first exam was going on but the proctors had not checked the materials yet. They scurried off to confiscate stuff.
When it was over, I was not sure if I had a driver for the next exam. I had to contact Len. I remembered his email but then I looked at the wall and there was a box for him which meant he was sleeping in the hall. I went to find him.

The halls were set up to convert into beds. I had one so I could sleep there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home