What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Phone

The phone kept ringing but our office wasn't open yet. It rang on my line, then the back line started ringing, then my line again. I thought it might be Jo. I looked and the number was 555-555-5555 (apparently my subconscious is not very creative in the number area). I picked it up as the answering machine was also picking up (this technically can't happen in real life at my work) and there was a woman who was calling about a midterm and how it had to go in the Guiness book of records the number of times the fire alarms went off. i said I didn't know about the midterm as we weren't running them. Stuart P. was sitting in my office (there were a bunch of people sitting in 3 rows)- he said he knew a lot about the Guiness records and he would talk to the woman. Which was great. Except really not the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home