What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Niagara Falls

My dreams about Niagara Falls interest me. It's not like I've been there very often, though it is close to where I grew up. It represents so many things. It has the powerful falls and the tacky touristy bits. What does Niagara Falls mean to my subconscious though?

This was from 2 nights ago:
I was at an event in Niagara Falls. I don't remember what it was about. Brian was there, observing, not saying anything. When it was over, the boys wanted to get dressed up as stormtroopers and do some sort of Star Wars show. It was still light, I was glad and I decided to drive home on my own. I was free.

Last night:
I dreamt that I put some money on Bob and Carolyn's credit and then decided to spend it on Rolo ice cream in pots (only one at a time). The location was a type of hardware store. There were all these rakes upstairs in many different colours. People were dancing with the rakes. It was artistic.

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, November 13, 2010 9:37:00 PM, Blogger Oleen said…

    I was thinking to write down all of my dreams lately. After 2-3 hours i will forgot the whole stories in my dreams all about. By writing in blog, i think it is a good way to share the weidest dreams we've dream

     

Post a Comment

<< Home