What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Pack animals

I was at a park in a big stone monument. I could look down and see a pack of lassie type dogs. I had never seen packs of dogs before, especially such well groomed ones. There was a pack of another type of dog at the bottom of the stone stairs. I ran down the stairs shouting 'hie hie hie' and the dogs at the bottom ran toward the lassie dogs and James and I ran the opposite direction. I was trying to get him to run faster but he was getting tired. He had a bionic arm.

My mother was telling this story to a group of people and another lady was acting it out. It wasn't going well so far as everything was falling down as the stands weren't very strong, but maybe it would get better.

Gerald and AJ in the grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home