What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

stars

there was a dancing competition on stage and i encouraged this one lady, even though I knew the guy was going to win. We both knew it was good for her career.
There was a guy who could not do the dips properly. He was attached to a harness but wasn't really trying.

A.J. had an accident while at our house and I put him in James' hockey underpants.

A couple of days ago, I dreamt we were celebrating at Rustle in a gym, but there was a pipe or something leaking in one corner on the other side that the band was on. I was sitting on a coach with Al and Shari and Michelle and a bunch of other people. The couch was very full! Noone seemed very bothered by the leak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home