What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 03, 2009

Mess up

I was babysitting a girl and I think she was sleeping. I left. But while I was out I remembered that I was supposed to be babysitting and I went back. She was up and eating something. She asked me about a red spot on the inside of her lip. She thought she was having an allergic reaction to egg. Somehow this was my fault.

I was babysitting the neighbours 4 kids. They didn't need much in the way of babysitting, just to make sure they ate and were safe. The parents came home and were appreciative.

At the school all sorts of cheerleading teams were doing demonstrations. I was walking among them.

In the school gym my parents were having a party for me. Out of the floor came this giant barbie house. Mrs. Johnson- a tall blond lady- walked in and said it was all rather silly and walked out- she belonged with the school. I told my parents I didn't invite her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home