What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

On the team

woke up at 5am from this one

there was an event and everyone was wearing t-shirts. on the back of the t-shirt it indicated their status "son" or "daughter"

later

i was in NY with a team. we were walking around and i saw a poster for a missing Lisa and I started weeping saying that Lisa is dead. I had a dream that I had written on a scrap of paper with all the details including the name of the man who had killed her (there were 4 names I think 3 were Carlos George Foreman). I threw the paper away because i didn't want to deal with it but then spent the rest of the dream trying to get it back.
in another portion of the dream our leader said we were going to split the team into 2 and asked me to take the first pick. my decision process was that I wanted to spread the prayer people over both teams. i decided on patsy over karen but when i called out patsy it was a girl with dark hair who came up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home