What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

savannah

We were going to meet in a store for small group. John was outside but the store was all dark. We were unsure about going in.

Shari wanted me to help tutor a boy. It wasn't really in my specialty; I thought they could find better, but I agreed to do it. I was on the phone with Shari and she was telling me the details, but I wasn't getting all of them. She was at an audition with young Hannah and they were up next, so I wasn't getting much. I figured I would email Al for the details later.

The kids were living away from home, so they had all their bedding that they would normally use, but we were traveling so staying in a hotel and they did not need the bedding.

Savannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home