What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, May 22, 2009

busy

I had a very,very bad night last night. Surprising that I had so many dreams as I think I only got a couple of hours sleep.

My office space was relocated. It was smaller, further back and my desk was rotated.
Kim's space had moved as well and it looked like she was at the front of the hall in the middle of nowhere.

After the renovations of the offices, I went to what I saw on the map as a new washroom and thought people might not know about it. It was big and there were lots of stalls but many of them were plugged so it took a while to find a useable one.

Kim and I were off on some mission. It was night and we were trying to break into a house by the basement window. Kim had a plan that I didn't like very much.

Some kids were playing a game with a ball. The older kids were lifting up the younger kids so they could hit the ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home