What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Class trip

I was helping James' school teacher by taking the kids outside. They were all behaving well. We walked downstairs and there was a kindergarten class in the hall. I did not know what the protocol to go through would be. I didn't know where James' teacher was. We stopped outside the gate. Someone opened it and the kids went through. I let the principal go through too (pricipal was last years', not this years') and I went through last. I think the kids were playing soccer outside.

At another point, I was with older kids and there were duotangs on the table with work. A lot of kids weren't in the room yet, or had been in and left. I had a duotang and I was helping other people with their duotangs. Someone tried to take my duotang, but I did not let them.

There was an ant hill in the floor. (I think someone's house)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home