What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Ride

My dream between 5-6am had to do with catching James' bus with him. Instead of 2 seats on the bus, each side had 3 seats. We squeezed into the first seat behind Kang, even though there were only 2 of us and noone to sit in the 3rd seat. We drove only for a bit then we went to a bus yard and rough roaded for a bit. We stopped under a tree. We all got out. I was a bit puzzled as it was the middle of the route. But James explained they did this every day. So we wandered around a bit. I wondered how we would know when to get back on the bus. James said they would call us. Eventually they did.

My dreams on waking at 12:35am:
Shari wore her snow pants to Rustle. After she took them off, I folded them up and put them in the store. The store wasn't downstairs but an area of the upstairs.

Facing away from the lift bridge all the traffic was stopped (odd because you would think it would be the facing traffic that would be stopped). I was walking along the area with no traffic and saw Joe's car(standing still). Joe was in the drivers' seat but he was heavier and he was smoking. In the back seat were James and Tara. They looked like they were having fun so I didn't want to bother them. I walked about a block then decided I should say hi. I approached the car. One of the back windows was down. Joe said Hi. I said something about it being like a day off school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home