What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Seahorse

I woke at 4am from this odd, though strangely comforting dream:

I took Myron to a bunch of seahorses under the sea. Their bellies were glowing red and they were healing seahorses. (I wish I could describe this dream in words better)

After that I got back to sleep and had this dream that James wanted to have a party but he kept saying the house was too messy. I was telling him not to worry about it, that we would clean it up before the party started. We started the party with a quiz, so everyone sat down to answer the quiz. There was one student who came and told me that he had to leave partway through Lab #3 during the year and then he didn't end up completing it because he had too much other work to do and because he was a homosexual. I was like - did you get that from a movie? But I went off to check with Jim M. to figure out what to do. I started to tell him the situation. I got the first few words out and realized that everyone was still writing the test and needed quiet so we moved off to another room.

I was trying to cut some cake for James at the party and I was taking the bit with the rasperries and the raspberries just kept coming and I hadn't found the piece for James yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home