What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cleaning a hockey bus

Kim and Zully were taking care of James and he was only 2. They had him in the car and they stopped by me. He didn't see me at first but when I said 'mommy' he looked over at me. I asked him if he needed some milk and he said "That is not why I require you" which is not exactly what a 2 year old would say!

James and his team took a bus to a hockey game. During half time he was supposed to clean the bus. But partway through he stopped. I found an antiseptic wipe and wiped down the sinks, trying to think of places people touch.

Shari took one little girl away from the game to give her more attention at home. Shari had a slogan that was hanging on a banner that was something like "1 million attention, 1 child"

Needed to find a new bus as they had switched them.

Looking for the new grocery store flyers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home