What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, June 29, 2009

S&R

Dreamt about the transformed S&R. There wasn't anyone at the cash, but the register was printing off a receipt. Someone came to get it.

Dreamt about walking to Randy's house in the winter. There was a steep hill down to an odd intersection (not perfectly square) with a 4 way stop. I was amazed that the cars were able to get up and down ok. It looked very difficult. I went into Randy's building and into his apartment and looked around. Then I went outside and knocked and he came out the door and closed it. Not letting me in. He looked so old.

Something about taking James to a museum in Toronto after school and working out the timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home