What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fast car

up at 3:15
Jose was playing in a band up on a stage
at 5am
there was a radiator or hot water tank that was going to blow. Jose told me to get out and as I was leaving there was water seeping out and coming after me. I got out and could look back through the window in the door
at 6:30
There were 2 famous people who were doing a display together (when I woke up, I thought Bart and Nadia but in the dream, I think it was different people) with all the kids from a school. The kids were wearing outfits matching the signature colours of the 2 famous people. So they had yellow and white striped tops and red/pink and white striped shorts. I think it was a gymnastics display. We (& maybe James' school) went to see it. After the display AJ was at our place. Gerald came to pick him up but he didn't want to go. We had a page and a list from his teacher in pink.
I was walking in a large garage with many cars with a guy who kept using a drill on the front garage door. I asked him why and he explained something about parts touching or something but I told him that I had always opened it without the drill. I also told him I once tried driving the car at 160 (which I NEVER did in real life, just dream life I guess) When I was telling the guy this, he looked like Tony but he wasn't most of the rest of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home