What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sickness

Randy was going back to his grade school for an operation with Dr. Laura A. Probably not the best place for an operation. I was going to help him recover.

Myron and his brother Mike both had heart surgery on the same day. Both didn't make it. I had to tell Al.

There was a truck with firecrackers that crashed into (or came really close to) the house. Some of the power lines caught fire. We lost power. I could see firefighters all outside our house but I didn't know if it was safer to be inside or out. Michelle was in my house too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home