What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Driving daymare

Myron and James and AJ went to see G-force, so I decided to take a nap during the quiet time but it turned into more of a daymare!

I was driving everywhere in this dream.

First to St. Lawrence College for an interview. Part of the interview would be a spelling test. The other girl thought there would be words like 'halifax' but i didn't think so. I took a right too early and I was going to drive up to the next street and take a left to get there. I think that was ok.

Then I was driving to Sam's to take care of I. and J. while he went to prayer. But Tab's mom was there and they were running late so they didn't really need me, so I left.

Driving there, there were parking lots that were being paved. I accidentally turned into one of them and the brake didn't work and I lightly touched a hanging sign. I had trouble seeing when I was reversing as well.

Then I think I was driving in St. Catharines and I was entering onto a highway to get to first ave. and my car was pulling to the right and I hit part of the concrete tunnel. I thought it would just be a bit dented so I wasn't going to stop, but it also started pulling. Then thinks went black and I didn't understand why I couldn't see as it wasn't that hard a hit. (I thought)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home