What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreamt that I was driving and felt that there was something wrong with my car, so I got out and saw the tire needed to be changed. I had a couple minutes while traffic was stopped before I needed to put my hazards on. Luckily, I could just pull the bolts that were holding the tire on and they would come out. But, that can't be good! I thought that I now would need to tighten all the bolts on the car!

I was at Rustle but instead of its' actual location, it was located by the water. The stage was open air and overlooking the water. There were lots of people there and warnings of high tides. Noone was worried. I looked out and could see a giant wave building on the water. I thought- oh no- this can't be good. It was a giant wave but when it broke against the dock, only a few people got sprinkled and no one was too concerned. What looked like a giant problem turned out to be a non-issue.

I had Jordan in my house. Jordan's family came by the house in a very full car and wanted to pick her up. I said that I would ask her but she didn't want to go. So I went out and told them. They drove away but one of the girls in the car almost hit her face on my concrete step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home