What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sam

Sam was a little girl in my dream. Her dad had been killed. She was in school. I was trying to see her, trying to reach out. I went to her classroom but her teacher was busy talking at the back to two guys. They were sitting at the back desk. The children were all sitting in their desks. It was all quiet. I sat at the front desk and flipped through a magazine. Myron was telling me to go and talk to the teacher but i was not ready to interrupt.

Kim wanted to visit a friend in a neighbourhood i was not familiar with. She went off while i looked at the real estate key. You could use your key to get information of the houses. The longer they had been on the market the more of your key you had to use. Most of the information sections were empty. They weren't doing a good job of keeping this device filled. I finished looking at the real estate and was waiting for kim. But I didn't know which house she had gone into so I didn't know where to look for her so I decided to leave as I could see where the exit was.

I was selling pizzas on the internet. A guy called to complain that the pizza was not the exact same as the last one. I got to talking to him and he was ok with it. I said to my neighbour later that maybe it was the weather that made them different.
I had put one piece back in the oven and it had curled up (and gotten some black)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home