What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Voted out

(watching reality tv before bed probably influenced this dream!)
Myron traded in a sports shirt at a store. When we went to pick it up, instead we got a seedy condo that was small. We had to move into it because i guess our house was sold. The walls were in disrepair. There were huge cracks that needed to be mudded before i could paint. maybe more that needed to be mudded than was staying! I had a lot of work to do.
We were also on a show auditioning for a musical. There was a last minute addition of a guy who was auditioning for the girl part I was auditioning for. James was conspiring to vote me off. I was kind of ok with this as it meant I had more time to paint, but kindof sad that I would lose to a guy in a skirt.

For the previous post I think the milk is representing nourishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home