What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A trip and protection

James was going on a trip to Brazil. We were preparing. We were at the mall buying things. Myron took the car and left us to take the bus. There was a woman who led us to the bus stop. We had to go very far out of our way by bus on the 8pm bus and transfer to another bus at 8:30 and head back the way we came. Eventually we would make it home. I was trying to figure out if I had time to get a 10 pass card at the mall as James already had one.

Al wanted to finish up a sermon series before James went to Brazil.

Earlier, I woke up at 4am after this dream:
James and I went to a Dairy Queen. He was pulling on the cake. I told him not to. He got the piece of cake but it was tiny. 5 little squares. I asked for mine with orange drizzle. I saw one of the DQ guys had a large gun, but I couldn't tell if it was real. Then he started shooting at the ceiling. Everyone hit the floor. I woke up lying in the position I was on the floor in DQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home