What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

St. C weekend dreams

Sept 5/09
Dreamt I was at a church at the back behind a mostly filled-in wall. I was dressed in white and I was dancing. There was someone singing at the front. Somehow he saw me and I went forward to the front (not dancing) and he told me I should sing too. Then there were other people around and I could not do the beautiful dancing anymore.
I was looking out at a church (maybe the same one) and I saw something black blow up in a puff of cloud over it. I ran to investigate. Others had seen it as well.
Esther-faith and I were walking back along a courtyard and suddenly 200 bees came out. We moved fast but one still got stuck on my hair near the front of my head. I tried to stay still and told E-F to keep back but she came and took the bee out.
I was staying with a couple and the lady had gone to bed. The guy touched my arm and creeped me out. The next morning the lady wrote a note about the problems she was having with her husband and showed it to everyone.
There was a couple in front of their house trying to figure out where the previous owners had put the garbage.

Sept 6/09 Rescheduling
I was supposed to catch the train with James but I got caught up with something else and had to sort out the ride and stuff and we missed it. I was down at Queens doing paperwork. We could reschedule, I thought. But not many trains to St. C. Might have to stay in TO overnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home