What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

baby kittens and eagles in a fortress

Dreamt I was at a school and running a class and had to keep control while allowing some chaos. There were a lot of students and sometimes it was loud. Sometimes other students helped me. I was teaching art! Telling them to focus on what they were doing.

After school trying to get everyone organized to go home. James spilled alphabets on himself - he was much younger. Some people had difficulty finding the way home and I was looking for people.

There was a house/cafe that was a fortress and I was trying to find someone. There were eagles and kittens who had started families. The eagles wouldn't let you near their babies, but the kittens didn't mind. They seemed malformed though. The kids were playing with them. The eagles were behind barbed wire as their choice. I was looking for someone in the cafe and someone asked if I went to the cafe. I said that I only go with the Tanners. But then I remembered a time that I had gone without the Tanners so that wan't quite true. I saw Anne there. I finally decided that I would give up and go home  but I was in barefeet and had quite a long walk. Someone had offered me a ride but people were hard to find. The right people at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home