What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Jake

Dreamt that I kept stopping by to pray for Jake but he was pretty resistant to it. One time Al and I were there and I couldn't even bring up prayer he was very inside himself.
Another time he was very open and showed me his wrist and all the wounds. The wounds glowed in the dark. I could only pray a sentence or so and then he was off again.
Another time I found him with Sam and he was willing to come with me for a bit and then he was off again.
You could see glimpses of the soft person he is but it was hidden under so much pain and resistance.
I would leave prayer papers and staying in his closet to pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home