What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Enough

Dreamt that the police came because of me (not sure if I had called them or attracted their attention) and while they were doing their investigation they also investigated John P. and found drugs at his place. I felt bad because I was the one who had brought them, but John was the one who suffered.

Another dream I was going in and out of a grocery store and running a camp. And there were plrayer piles all around many had markers on them. And Shari went to do up her markers and I stopped her saying that her prayers were enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home