What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Be alive!

Yesterday dreamt about Brian's brain being in files in a file folder. Everything compartmentalized.

Today when James woke me at 5:45am I had "Come awake" song going in my head and the words "Be Alive!"

He was cold- we got back to sleep and I had a dream about trying to give my students an exam but at first I thought they didn't have one but Lynann told me that Brian had given it to them earlier as a take home. So that was ok but then the screens went down and the computers all crashed. Did Graydon know? I had to let him know. I was going to call but I thought it would be quicker if I just ran upstairs but then I ran in all sorts of crazy spaces ending up in RMC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home