What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

life as a book

I was with Dave and some other people in 311 waiting to interview someone. Couldn't remember who though. The room was much bigger. Dave pulled out the couch and was all like "ahhh". Someone came to the door but it wasn't the person we wanted to interview. Someone else had booked the room. Dave went to go see Bonnie. All these people files into the room, maybe a practice for a musical. Maybe I booked the wrong room. Dave was leaving Bonnie when I was coming in. |He didn't talk to me so I don't know what he found out. I looked it up on my computer and it was like the beepo practice or something.

I was reading a book about this woman with a hijab who was able to come to Canada to complete her education and she was so excited. "I am 39 going on 30!". I flipped to the back of the book to see what happens. She was so much like her mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home