What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

pool

I was at my parents place and looking at their waterfall. But if you pushed back the curtains you could see it was leaking and there was discolouration on the plexiglass.

Nanny was lying down but still giving orders. There was a guy with a young girl. At least I thought she was young until I saw her underarm hair. Nanny told the guy to leave.

My mother had a thing that was hanging down from the ceiling (the door to the attic or something) fixed and so we could now walk in an area that was not possible before. I walked in and it was full of cobwebs and dust but also SPIDERS. I had spiders all over me. I went back to the waterfall/pool and took my coat off to get rid of the majority of the spiders.

I had hit my head too and was a bit woozy. Was trying to stay upright while talking to Brian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home