What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, November 19, 2012

baby elephants need milk...duh

I had a baby elephant in my pocket and was feeding him water. I saw another mom and she was talking about the different stuff he fed her baby and I was inspired to let the baby elephant try a capful of milk. It loved the milk! I had to get him home to give him more because of the bathroom issues.

In another dream I was in the basement reorganizing books and Luke Perry and his new girlfriend came to the window. They said they would break in to rob me and give me a kernel of pepper. I ran up the stairs to make sure the upstairs was secure and the stairs up took me outside but they were walking away. The front door was open because James' toys were in the way. There was a baby elephant walking down the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home