What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Scrubbing the trays

After a sin, the woman was scrubbing the stainless steel trays thinking that would make things better. But it was only surface.

There was a very overweight guy lying on the floor of my office. Someone said that his tummy-wummy hurt. I think we all knew what that meant. Everyone was just looking, not doing anything. I grabbed a bowl-like object (it was flatter and larger- like a cross between a bowl and a tray and put it under his head. He put his head down in it. I left. I didn't want to stay.

For some reason people kept saying I had something to do with the bricks spreading out in the front entranceway. Not always in a bad way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home