What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

this seemed odd to me

Last night was a pretty bad might sleep-wise but a lot of dream as I guess I was in a lot of REM for the maybe 4 hours that I slept!

I was in an arena administering a test. The students were writing in the stadium seats and there were only a few students left. Brian said to me that he would finish getting the last papers. The students needed to find their 'partner' before they left the arena so there were a couple of students wandering around looking for their partner. Other than that the arena was mostly empty.

Then there was a giant dumpster about the size in height of an apartment building. I was using it as a vantage point for the riot that was going on below. The students were excited and throwing their jackets in the air- trying to get them through the hole at the top of the dumpster. This seemed very odd to me- why lose your jacket?

Then I was with Angel1na J0lie and we were talking about her nanny Beverly and the issues she has. Zahara was wearing 6 inch heels and managing to totter about in them, but it didn't look very comfortable and seemed odd to me.

Yesterday I dreamed about being at work in the actual building that I work at (which has a central open space). There was a board on runners that extended partly over the open space. I got on the board and it started to move. I saw that the runners would end and so I dug my heels down and tilted the board so that it and I catapulted onto safety on the side. I was going to tell people that it is a safety hazard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home