What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 06, 2011

music

I was sitting at an outdoor patio (for a cafe maybe) by myself and there was live music coming from afar. Maybe from a stage or concert area that I could not see. It first it was a rock songy type of thing but then songs about Jesus came on. I was telling people that it was my friend singing and wasn't it great? I was so happy to hear those songs.

I was helping with a course at the university. A lady was teaching it. I kept finding articles of clothing left in the class and leaving them on her desk.

I was in a glass building and trying to figure out how to go to the bathroom discretely. Their toilet was in the elevator which also was glass. I think I found a private room somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home