What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In a bad night there may be lots of dreams

I was sleeping very lightly last night so I think that made for more REM and dreams. But the order of the dreams has been lost on me. And probably lots of the details.
I wrote some notes in the pitch black in my book but didn't bring the book to work so I'm going off memory for now- will update if the book shows that I missed anything!

A lot of the dream involved me packing up and leaving.
And the packing was taking longer that I planned. (I am in the process of moving so this is mimicing real life!)

I was looking at the birds and down below them one of the baby koalas had fallen out so I wanted to get the zookeeper to put him back in the koala nest.

There was a dirt road area and at the start were a number of figure 8 tipe curves, but may shaped more like a B on its side. There was a lady driving ahead of me so I went off on a curve to let her get by and out of the curvy area, but she circled back and almost hit me. It looked like she was going to stay circling so I decided to get out of the curves first. I drove out of the curvy area that had some light into the path that was dark and had steep inclines. I would need to be careful.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home