What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

trip to TO

not in any particular order from the dream:
Going on a trip to TO with Mike M. Not sure how we were getting there but when we were there he told me he was sorry that we would be taking cabs. We had 2 desitnations across town.

At some point in the dream there was a large jet engine noise (probably a car outside)

Someone won a ride on a mechanical bull as well as something else and we were going to watch. It was on the drive to TO.

I was trying to scoop snow from a snowbank with a mini shovel (like a kids one for the beach) and it was going so slowly. I needed a new shovel.

Jo saying she posted enough photos already, she didn't need to do Christmas ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home