What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

neighbours

I was living at Rustle and there was music that I was not playing but could hear it from another part of Rustle. Then I could hear a neighbour banging saying "Rustleland!" Someone opened the door and spoke with the neighbour.

Then I was outside with Al (pastor) explaining what happened. I told him someone knocked and called out "Rustleland!". They were complaining about the music. Al said that he didn't understand- that we were there every night except Wednesday and it should be ok.
"I'm fat and ugly(?) and I love the children". Al was looking at me funny so I had to explain that that was what the neighbour was saying, that I didn't think I was fat and ugly. Al said that he loved the children too.

Then we were sitting down with the neighbour. The neighbour had made these large nacho/taco chips with some kind of pink paste on it. I think Rustle had supplied all the materials. The neighbour had them to the side on the floor where we were sitting down. Al reached over and grabbed one and ate it.

In the dream I never saw the neighbours face or actually any part of the neighbour. They were just a presence that I knew was there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home