What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Helping

Before waking at 5am I had a dream with Michelle in it. Maybe with a party.

Then I lay awake for a while and at 5:53am I switched off my alarm that was to go off at 6am and promptly fell asleep! In this dream I was at work and Jessica and Katrina were off somewhere doing something. A guy came in with some sort of problem with his exam and he said the instructor had served them lasagne and he only liked pizza. And I was like- wow, I would have liked to have been served lasagna! And then his thinking changed and he was more grateful. He went to leave and I asked him if there was anyone he wanted me to contact and he said no and left happy.
I was trying to figure out when someone would be back to relieve me and then someone returned. I threw the backpack out the hole in the door and went to leave the same way- feet first through the door! (I forced my self awake at this point and it was just after 6)
There was also a part about driving around and looking for houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home