What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

when the cake sticks to the wall

Dreamt I was outside the office, I had just left. I think the door locked behind me. I didn't want to go back. I needed to go to the bathroom so I opened the door (close to the office door) and saw there was a lot of sickness inside, so I decided not to go in. I went looking for hand sanitizer instead.

Someone (maybe Katrina) had made a large cake and put it up to cool but it was too close to the wall and some stuck to the wall. After the cake was gone, I tasted some from the wall and it was good. The cake was for some sort of function. Then a person came up the drive looking for someone to bake a cake. I don't know how they knew but I told them I would try to connect them with the baker. Did I need their phone, email? There was a white cake with white icing, but some of the pieces weren't iced so Katrina asked if it was ok if she put icing on, but maybe it was a different kind of icing. Then there was a comment about blood being in the icing?

There was a toy school bus (maybe went up to my knee) and it started rolling down the road toward the Barrie/ Ordanance intersection. It went through the intersection and stopped at the curb. I was running to get it. A motorcyclist (or moped) driver stopped and the bus has turned into a calender and the driver was tearing it up. I arrived and was upset and asked why he was doing that and he said that the time had passed. He looked kind of like an alien with the helmet and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home