What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, May 06, 2011

Aid

Dave H. was collecting his exams and had them out of the elevator but was having heart trouble. I tried to help him. He thought he was fine. I went to get a cart to put the exams in as he really couldn't carry them all. As I was downstairs, I explained what was going on with Dave and someone said they would call the police.

There was a brand new building. The people from the phys office had walked around to the front and got in the elevator. Melissa entered in the back and just made it in to the elevator. The elevator left and I took the stairs up to meet them. The building was nice with rounded edges.

Waiting for court cases to be done involving the uni. There were 6 to be tried. I think 2 finished quickly. Ours was last. There was an assault case. All the cases were very different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home