What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Long night

Conference in the long thin hall
I was helping prepare a conference that was taking place in long thin hall. It was difficult to get the sound right so we had taken a break to move some of the mats. They had to be perpendicular to each other to form a cross. When we though we had it fixed, I walked up the long narrow walkway in the center to get to my seat near the front.

Skating on the melting ice
I was skating on the ice but it was starting to melt so slushy on top so had to be careful (A trigger for this is James had a shinny game scheduled for tonight but they were unsure if it would go ahead based on the recent warmed weather, but it evidently did freeze enough for the game)

Pledge

Helping with the baby
There was a mum with a little bitty baby. I offered to take the baby so she could get some rest. As soon as she gave me the baby it started to cry so she thought about taking her back but I said not to worry, that I hadn't done this in a while but it would come back.

Mean girls

Preparing for a trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home