What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The wind turbine years

I was out for a walk with Deborah and she told me she was pregnant. She was very happy. I put my head on her belly and asked her if it was a boy or a girl. I knew it was too early to medically tell but I wondered what she thought it was. She said she never thought of it being either.

I was going to a meeting with Drew and we stopped in this room. There was a pile of papers that was the speech and I asked if I should photocopy. Drew said yes, but Brent said no and took it away from me. He said it was a draft. Then he and Drew went to the photocopier to work on something and I wandered around the room that was cluttered with odd things. There was a tell all book there that had things written about people from our office. I read mine and it said that my mistakes from the wind turbines in the war years weighed heavily on me. I laughed and said to Joanne when there was a space that I was only a fetus in my mother's womb during the war years and was not working with wind turbines. (This is even incorrect as it was my mother who was a fetus in HER mother's womb closest to the war, not me!)

There was a guy who taught a class at Queen's and he said the last class was good. I asked where it was and he said Queen's north. It's about a 2 day journey. You need to take dog sleds too. I was like that's quite a commute. I don't have time for that sort of communte! And think of all the energy it uses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home