What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Yard sale

Myron was planning on having a yard sale in our house. I wondered how he would keep people from taking the bits we weren't selling.

There was a cardboard notice to go in the mail but it didn't say the date of the sale. As it was Friday and the sale on Sat I didn't put it in the mail as it wouldn't get there in time.

Some of the people from calvary bible church were doing a neighbourhood campaign. There was a young girl who was going around with them and they told her to dance on the line. She did so, but was not very enthousiastic.
There was a template they were going to cut out to use with the kids.

I was driving across the causeway from rmc and I realized I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I drove slowly to a big car park. My boots were out in front of the car park so I had to climb through the whole car park (with levels) to get down to get my boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home