What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

intersection

I came upon an intersection of two roads. I think a 4 way stop. There were two drivers in the intersection parked in it talking. They were blocking the intersection but oblivious. A driver pulled up beside one of them and tried lightly honking but was so timid that they didn't notice. Maybe they thought there was lots of space to pass. Pauline was on the other side of the intersection and I could see she was stuck so I went over to see her. She had turned her car so she was perpendicular with the road but there was absolutely no space to maneuver. I was about to say something about how the situation was so impossible when her car moved parallel to the road (while being perpendicular) and got free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home