What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 16, 2011

representative

I was a representative for a political party. The results were all on a big wall with colours and numbers. I think I was winning but there was another girl from our party who was not happy with her results and was contesting it.
I woke up from this dream at 2:30am.

The dream that my alarm woke me up from at 6am was:
My father had a store (small grocery type store). There was a girl who came in who wanted to buy something specific but he was out of stock. Actually there were a lot of things that were out of stock. But this girl was very upset and started to cry. The father tried to comfort her but she was very irrational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home