What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

speeding elevator

it involved staying at this complex that had apartments, shops on the main floor.
it was very complicated to get around.
i got to the apartment that we were going to be staying at, but then realized that I hadn't checked in and it was just after 3pm so it was time to check in, so I went down but it was very difficult to find the rental office, but when I did, they asked me if I had got their email. I said I had , but I hadn't understood it. It had read "violent night". They asked if there was still baby things in the room- I hadn't really paid attention but said I thought so. Then I realized that I hadn't brought my chequebook, so I needed to go back up and get that and the baby things.
So I went to the elevator as we were staying on the 27th floor. I got in and it started to up slowly, then it took off very rapidly, so much I got stuck in the padding that they had all around the elevator. (I guess a lot of people would fall when the speed went up!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home