What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Flipping

I was working in a library and it was the end of the day so I was picking up the materials that people had used during the day. I was supposed to be keeping a count but I wasn't writing things down- just keeping them in my head, which didn't seem like a very reliable method.
One guy was asking about a book he was just reading that was in a set. The next book he wanted to read you had to flip the first one upside down. I put it away in it's package as it was a set of 3 and assured him he would be able to read it the next time he was in, just to look for it like I had shown him.

I was at my parent's house. A lot of vegetables had gone bad- they were putting them in a large pile and planning on shopping on Monday.

Gerald was running a youth group in Trenton and living somewhere in between Kingston and Trenton- maybe Belleville? Made for a lot of driving.

Al went to pick him (or someone else) up and some people commented that it was an 1.5 hour commitment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home