What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 01, 2011

Career Church

The Church that I was visiting had groups based on career. The particular church was the king koil church, so they were subdivided in groups that look at springs, etc.

They were having cake the week I visited and invited me back for the next time they would have cake. There was a girl who would be sharing a special date with another guy so they wanted to spread out the celebrations.

You could wander around and go to classes.

I said to one guy something about how it was good that the guys supported one another. Supported him in particular as he was going through something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home