What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Fire in the building

I was walking toward a high apartment building and I could see that it was on fire. There were other buildings with fires in them as well.
I went in to one and there was a pet shop maybe over the fire and there was also water being sprayed and the floor under the pets sank down. They didn't seem worried. Noone was running out, just sinking.
I went all over the building looking for something and left my shoes somewhere in the process and had to run all around looking for them.
I needed Ana's help to get past a locked door.
I was also trying to talk to someone from the adjoining Church but they were very busy planning a party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home